West Sussex employers are invited to get up to speed on the Skills Reform and Apprenticeship Levy.
Find out how the changes will affect your organisation.
Fri 4 November 2016 – 10:00 – 14:00
County Hall North, Chart Way, Horsham, RH12 1XA
Last year, the Government outlined a comprehensive package of Apprenticeship Reforms, including the introduction of an employer Apprenticeship Levy that will launch in April 2017.
West Sussex Health and Life Sciences Cluster in conjunction with Cogent Skills are hosting this interactive workshops to employers to explain more about how the reforms and levy will impact your business
Topics covered include:
– Future forecasts and updates
– Overview of current Apprenticeship funding model
– Update on the Apprenticeship Levy and the broader programme of reforms
– The Digital Apprenticeship Service
– How to utilize the Levy
– Overview on Apprenticeships, Higher Apprenticeships and Standards