Better Together: Kick-Starting The Coastal Economy
Produced by PLATF9RM
Wednesday 15 July | 3:00 – 4:30PM
As the lockdown measures start to ease, it’s time to start thinking about restarting the economy here on the West Sussex coast.
In a brand new series of webinars brought to you by the Coastal West Sussex Partnership, we’ll be discussing how the business community and the public sector can work together to get our economy moving again, and what changes we can make now to ensure the area sees long-term benefits.
Our select panel of influencers from both the private sector and local authorities will include:
- Paul Marshall, Leader of West Sussex County Council
- Alex Bailey, Chief Executive of Adur and Worthing Councils
- Henry Powell, Ops Director, Inpress Plastics, Chairman, CWS Partnership
- Fiona Shafer, Managing Director of MD Hub
- Richard Hopkins, MD, Fargro’s and Board Member for Coast to Capital
- Julie Kapsalis, Managing Director (Commercial) Chichester College Group and Vice Chair at Coast to Capital
The first webinar will take place on Wednesday 15 July 2020 from 3-4.30pm, and will offer a unique opportunity to influence our leaders.
Please send us your questions for the panel before the event, and come prepared for a discussion on what your business needs in order to recover and how, together, we can help the economy move again.
The second webinar in our series will explore the impact that the lockdown has had on young people with a particular focus on skills and employment.
Don’t forget to sign up for this exclusive series of webinars to receive the event link. We’re looking forward to seeing you there.