On Friday 10th November, businesses from across the Coastal West Sussex region gathered at the Pavilion in Worthing for an evening celebrating the successes and achievements of the area’s various industries.
The prestigious Adur & Worthing Business Awards, which are now in their 10th year, culminated in the black tie event, where businesses and professionals from the region were celebrated.
With 18 categories, judged by well-known local business figures, bringing a wealth of industry knowledge, the awards certainly showcased some of the very best in Adur & Worthing.
Winners on the night included:
- Worthing’s Freedom Works who were awarded the Start-Up award (sponsored by Adur & Worthing Council).
- Shoreham’s Gemini Print Group who won the Large Business award (sponsored by Worthing Pier, Southern Pavilion) and Overall Business of the Year (sponsored by Electronic Temperature Instruments Ltd).
- Worthing’s Allergy Therapeutics, winning the Manufacturing & Engineering award (sponsored by Carpenter Box).
- South Downs Leisure, winners of the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure award (sponsored by Southern Water).
- Worthing’s The Protein Ball Co. who were awarded the Innovation award (sponsored by Kreston Reeves).
See the full list of fantastic winners and brilliant runners-up, via the Adur & Worthing Business Awards website.