The Covid-19 pandemic had a devastating impact on Tourism and Hospitality in 2020 and is continuing to affect these industries in 2021. Tourism and Hospitality is one of the largest and most valuable industries in England.
- Pre-pandemic, the industry supported 2.6m jobs in England alone.
- English destinations are a huge draw for overseas visitors.
- Tourism delivers economic growth in every city, local authority and region, which benefits both local communities and the wider economy.
Hear from local guest speakers in the Tourism and Hospitality sectors including:
- Andrew Coggings – MD of Entertaining & Hospitality, The Goodwood Estate, Chichester
- Stewart Drew – Director, De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill-on-Sea
- Chris Hartley – Director, South of England Events Centre, Ardingly
They will share best practice on how they have adapted their venues in order to re-open to the public, and innovative plans and the measures they have put in place to help them meet current government rules and guidelines.
Please book your place online or call the office on 01444 259259.
Once you have reserved your place, you will receive a booking confirmation – joining instructions will be forwarded to you the day prior to the webinar. This webinar will use ‘Zoom‘, a free online meeting platform. Please ensure you register & download the app prior to joining the event.
Please ensure you are logged on in readiness for 14.00pm as this webinar will start promptly – thank you.