Broadband & InfrastructureEquipping your business with the right resources
The West Sussex Superfast Broadband Connection Voucher scheme will help improve connectivity for small and medium enterprises that do not have access to superfast broadband and are based in an area not covered by the planned BDUK superfast infrastructure rollout.
Eligible businesses can apply for a Connection Voucher to provide capital funding of £3,000 or up to 40% of the overall project cost, whichever is lower. The scheme runs until 1 February 2017 or until all the funding is allocated.
Funding comes from the Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership under their ‘Growth is Digital’ priority project. The Connection Voucher scheme has been developed by the Rural West Sussex Partnership, South Downs National Park Authority, Gatwick Diamond Initiative and Coastal West Sussex Partnership with the delivery body, West Sussex County Council.
To find out more and to register interest in attending the workshop, please email email@example.com
The Government is supporting investment to:
- provide superfast broadband coverage to 95% of the UK by December 2017
- provide access to basic broadband (2Mbps) for all from December 2015
- explore options to provide superfast coverage to the hardest to reach parts of the UK
- encourage the take up of superfast broadband by SMEs to support growth through the Broadband Connection Voucher Scheme
- improve mobile coverage in remote areas by 2016
What is BDUK?
Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK), part of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, is delivering superfast broadband and better mobile connectivity to the nation. You can find out more about local implementation at the West Sussex Better Connected website.