Webinar Series 2020-21
Better Together: Kick-Starting The Coastal Economy
Produced by PLATF9RM
Wednesday 15 July | 3:00 – 4:30PM
As the lockdown measures started to ease, it was time to start thinking about restarting the economy here on the West Sussex coast. In a brand new series of webinars brought to you by the Coastal West Sussex Partnership, we began discussing how the business community and the public sector can work together to get our economy moving again, and what changes we can make now to ensure the area sees long-term benefits.
Our select panel of influencers from both the private sector and local authorities included:
- Paul Marshall, Leader of West Sussex County Council
- Alex Bailey, Chief Executive of Adur and Worthing Councils
- Henry Powell, Ops Director, Inpress Plastics, Chairman, CWS Partnership
- Fiona Shafer, Managing Director of MD Hub
- Richard Hopkins, MD, Fargro’s and Board Member for Coast to Capital
- Julie Kapsalis, Managing Director (Commercial) Chichester College Group and Vice Chair at Coast to Capital
Better Together: Rebuilding The Workforce Of The Future
Produced by PLATF9RM
Thursday 12th November | 3:30 – 4:45pm
For many companies and employers, the future of their workforce is unclear. Whether they are considering redundancies, longer periods of remote working or utilising new government initiatives, the weight of decision making can feel vast and overwhelming for any employer.
In this webinar, we discuss the best ways to manage remote teams to ensure you’re taking care of your team’s wellbeing, how to engage with a workforce looking for more flexibility and agility, and understanding the legal implications of what working from home can bring for the employer.
We also look into how the crisis has affected young people, and what can be done to help as well as taking a look at the new government incentives to employ younger workers, the benefits of taking on apprentices and how these schemes could help your business.
Our select panel of influencer includes: